What time does our tour start?
It depends on the day of the week and what locations you want to visit. We can work around your schedule and the hours of your chosen stops to arrange the perfect adventure. Check our our interactive Brewery Map to view locations and hours.
Can we choose a stop that is not a brewery?
Yes. If you’d like to visit a location in Wilmington as part of your tour that is not a brewery, we can work it in! Just contact us and let us know what you’re thinking and we can try to customize your day however you’d like.
When will we eat on our magic bus adventure?
-Feel free to bring any snacks and food you want. You can eat at the table on the bus in between stops, or bring your food into most of the breweries.
-Many breweries have food trucks outside on the weekends.
What is included in our day?
- Safe, sober transportation to 3 of your desired locations.
- Special Roadies Local Coozies.
- Complimentary cold water.
- Phone chargers for use during ride (iPhone & Android).
- Cooler for storing whatever beverages you purchase along the way.
- Tasting fees and/or drinks are not included
How many people can the bus fit?
Bessie can hold 7 passengers. Six in the back, one in the front seat.
Is there a minimum of people needed to book?
No. If you want to be driven around by yourself all day, we wont judge! However, a reservation of 2 or less people will incur an extra $60 fee.